What information do we collect?When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, General information or other details to help you with your experience. We gather certain information about the visitors, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
Personal Information UsageUcartz will not search to sell, rent, lend, exchange or give your mail address, your zip code or your phone number at a third party without your explicit permission. The information provided by you are protected and can’t be found by a outside person. Ucartz will use the customer's personal information only as reasonably necessary to provide contracted services and to collect fees owed.
How do we protect your information?Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests detected
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
- However, you will still be able to place orders and may not be able to access your account
- Ucartz Online Private Limited needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Ucartz Online Private Limited permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Ucartz Online Private Limited's legitimate interests
- Ucartz Online Private Limited needs to comply with the law
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent