We assume you already have FileZilla running on your computer, but not connected to a remote...How can I check my FTP client’s log?
Checking your FTP client’s log can help diagnose any connectivity or issues with uploading or...How do I enable or disable anonymous FTP using cPanel/WHM?
1. Log into cPanel account. 2. Click on Anonymous FTP under the Files section. 3. You can...How do I setup FTP to my cPanel server?
1. If you do not have one, then download and install an FTP client onto your desktop computer....How to Add FTP users in cPanel hosting?
1. Log into cPanel and click on FTP Accounts under Files. 2. Enter the desired FTP user, the...How to Delete an FTP User account from cPanel?
If you have created too many FTP User accounts and some of these have not been used and you want...How to View your FTP Settings in cPanel ?
1) Under Files click the FTP Accounts button.2) In the Special FTP Accounts section, you will see...How to change the FTP User Quota in cPanel?
If you want to increase/decrease the FTP Quota or to use an “Unlimited” FTP Quota but also want...How to change the password of the FTP Account in cPanel?
If you want to change main root FTP Account then you need to change the password of your cPanel...How to check if FTP port 21 is blocked?
Sometimes you may find that port 21 has been blocked by your ISP, or by your company’s firewall....How to upload Mp3 in Centova Cast using FTP?
FTP is more suitable for uploading large numbers of files. If Centova Cast's FTP server has been...Managing files/folders in FileZilla
We assume you already have FileZilla running on your computer, and are connected to a remote...Safe Passwords
Your account or server is only as secure as your weakest password – the stronger (more complex)...Uploading files using FileZilla
We assume you already have FileZilla running on your computer, and are connected to a remote...Using cPanel/WHM, how to view my public_ftp folder?
1. Log into cPanel account. 2. Click on File Manager under Files. A pop-up box entitled File...What are my FTP login details?
Your FTP login details can be found in the welcome email you received when you first signed up...Where do I upload my web site?
Once you have successfully connected to FTP, you should upload your website to the public_html...Which FTP client should I use?
We recommend that you use the FileZilla FTP client, which is the most advanced, free FTP client...