- Login to cpanel.
- Navigate to the Software/Services section.
- Open Softaculous.
- At the top, click on the List icon.
- Look for the upgrade icon against each of the installed scripts – two curved arrows turning clockwise.
- Click the icon, against a script that needs to be upgraded, to begin.
- Finally, click the Upgrade button.
Most Popular Articles
How to find Softaculous in cPanel?
What is Softaculous? Softaculous is an auto installer for cPanel and DirectAdmin that lets you...
How to decide which script in Softaculous is right for you?
Softaculous contains 350+ scripts and applications. Softaculous contains both a rating system...
How to import a script into Softaculous
If you already have one of the scripts in Softaculous installed, you can import it so it can be...
How to install MyBB from Softaculous
MyBB, formerly MyBBoard and originally MyBulletinBoard, is a free and open source forum software...
How to synchronize Softaculous with other Auto Installers?
If you’ve previously installed any of the scripts in Softaculous manually or using another...