1. Click Plugins in the left margin. Then click Installed Plugins.
2. This page will show you a list of all your installed plugins.
3. From here you can activate, edit or delete any of your plugins.
4. To add a plugin, click Add New.
5. A list of available plugins is listed here and you can find more plugins by browsing the WordPress Plugin Directory.
6. Go to the Editor to edit a plugin.
7. Although you can edit your plugins here, this is only recommended for advanced users.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage plugins in WordPress.