How To Setup AutoDJ For The First Time
- Log into your SHOUTcast Station’s Control Panel.
- Navigate from the left menu to Management => Setup an AutoDJ, and click on that.
- After clicking on that you will be brought to a page that will guide through the setup of the AutoDJ. Fill out these fields how you would like, then finish by pressing the Setup. A description of what each option is can be found.
- Upon finishing the setup, the AutoDJ will be created and if a playlist was specified, it will be available for use. If it does not start up automatically, this can manually be done from the Control Panel as well. To do this, navigate to managements => AutoDJ Management.
- From the next page, if the AutoDJ is not listed as ON, you can click on the Start button to start up the AutoDJ. If started successfully, there will be a message to indicate that.