Centova Cast V3.0 only allows one connection per IP. This error is easily fixed by limiting your Filezilla to only one connection. The steps to allow Filezilla with only one connection has been explained below.
To change the number of connections:
- Click the "Edit" button in the top left corner of Filezilla
- Now, choose the "Settings" option.
- From, the Settings popup window, choose the "Transfers" options.
- Change the "Maximum simultaneous transfers limits" to 1
- Click "OK" to save these settings.
Once you have completed the above steps you will be able to upload your Mp3 files without getting the "421 Too many connections (2) from this IP" error.
If you want to increase the maximum FTP connections allowed per IP address in centova.