Let’s see how to install MyBB in Softaculous.
1) Scroll down until you find it on the menu.
2) Click MyBB.
3) Click Install.
- The default settings here should work for most purposes.
- If you have multiple domains on one account, you can select where to install.
- The next two boxes let you set the directory and database name which will be created upon installation.
- You can set the Site Name, Board Name and Board Email here. These can be changed later from the admin panel of the software.
- Enter the admin username, password, and email.
4) Click Install.
After a moment, the software will be installed.
5) To view your new site, click this link.
Here is our new forum, ready to be used.