If your CentovaCast hosting account is AutoDJ enabled, you must upload your audio files(.mp3 only) to start your broadcasting through AutoDJ.
Important: Some streaming providers do not include autoDJ capabilities because of resource consumption. But the incase is different if you have a Shoutcast/Icecast Hosting account with Ucartz Online. All of our CentovaCast Radio/Reseller Hosting accounts include AutoDJ.
If you want to perform a live broadcast, no worries, you can disable the AutoDJ and start your Live Radio Streaming.
How to upload your media in CentovaCast?
There are two ways to upload media files to the server. Let's see what the two ways, one by one.
- Via FTP. It is the most robust, reliable, and fastest method for uploading media files. All it requires is special software installed on your personal computer so that you can carry out the upload. To get the FTP client connection information, go to the quick link section of your radio setting.
- Via the web-based File Manager. It is the most convenient method for uploading media files as it works with your web browser. With this, you can select multiple files and upload them with one click.
How to upload your media for your AutoDJ?
To upload your media for your autoDJ:
- Log in to your Centova Control panel. Next, locate AutoDJ from the left-hand side of the screen. Click on the AutoDJ heading.
- At the bottom of the page, you can find the Upload button. Clicking the Upload button, a new window pops up.
- Now, hit the "Select files" button. A new window opens, allowing you to browse your personal computer for the media files you want to upload.
- Choose the media file(.mp3) you want to upload and click the Open button at the bottom of the page. Note, it is recommended to use only MP3 audio files as they will be compatible with your autoDJ.
- The upload should begin immediately. Wait for the upload to complete. Once completed, click the close button.
If you have uploaded all the desired audio files, you can click the Return button at the bottom of the page to return to the Centova Cast main interface.
With this, you are ready for Online Radio Broadcasting.