PHP errors are produced by your websites and logged in error_log files in the directory of your PHP files. If you do not need the error_log file, you can disable PHP error logging.
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. Once logged in select File Manager.
3. Click on Settings, check the box Show hidden files and click Save.
4. Open the .htaccess file and add the code “php_flag display_errors off”.
5. Click on Save Changes to save and close the file.
That's it. You’ve successfully turned off the PHP error reporting using the .htaccess file.