- In order to set up domain redirects in cPanel, you need to log into the cPanel account first.
- Now, go to the Redirects icon and click on it. you need to choose whether the redirection will be permanent or temporary.
- Then, give the address where you want to redirect. Here, you need to give the destination URL.
- Once ready, you should click on the Add button. That’s it.
- In this way, you can set up domain redirects in cPanel.
- If you have selected permanent option, then the redirection will occur accordingly and in case of the temporary option, it will remain temporary.
Most Popular Articles
Most current web servers with PHP & MySQL installed will be capable of running WHMCS. The...
Common logs file paths
Log files are helpful in troubleshooting issues and in monitoring the performance of cPanel...
Disable ModSecurity in cPanel
What is ModSecurity?Mod_security is an apache module that helps to protect your website from...
How to disable directory listing in cpanel?
Disable directory listing in cpanelIndex Manger in cPanelThe Index Manager allows you to...
How to disable the listing in a non-cPanel CentOS server?
How to disable the listing in a non-cPanel CentOS server?1. Locate your httpd.conf file. Normally...