If you are looking how to set up a forwarder for an entire domain in cPanel, then here are the steps given below:
- First, log in to your cPanel account. Now let’s learn how to set up a domain forwarder in cPanel.
- Click the “Forwarders” icon.
- Click the “Add Domain Forwarder” button. If you have more than one domain in your account, choose the one for which you want to forward all emails.
- Then enter the domain where you want the emails forwarded to.
- Click the “Add Domain Forwarder” button.
That’s all !!