- In order to password protect a particular directory in the cPanel; you need to follow some steps.
- First, you need to log in to cPanel, and then hit the Password Protect Directories button.
- The directories will appear and you will need to choose the one that you want to make password protected. Click on Go.
- You can choose the directory on the basis of its name as well.
- Then you need to click the password protect box and assign a name to that directory.
- Then click on Save button. Your selected directory will become password protected.
Most Popular Articles
Most current web servers with PHP & MySQL installed will be capable of running WHMCS. The...
Common logs file paths
Log files are helpful in troubleshooting issues and in monitoring the performance of cPanel...
Disable ModSecurity in cPanel
What is ModSecurity?Mod_security is an apache module that helps to protect your website from...
How to disable directory listing in cpanel?
Disable directory listing in cpanelIndex Manger in cPanelThe Index Manager allows you to...
How to disable the listing in a non-cPanel CentOS server?
How to disable the listing in a non-cPanel CentOS server?1. Locate your httpd.conf file. Normally...