To ensure your metadata is working properly, please complete the following steps:
- Visit the Options pane for StationPlaylist Studio
- Choose "Now Playing" in the sidebar menu
- Choose the "Stream Metadata" tab
- Uncheck Output to DSP Encoder
- Check the URL 1 box below "Output via HTTP request"
StationPlaylist will prompt you for the entry of the server address, port and password for your account and automatically set up the field correctly for you. Once the URL is set up, close the options pane to save the settings.
Note, if you’re still experiencing metadata not showing, try pasting the url created in step 5 above into your browser’s address bar. You’ll get an “Unable to display page”, error message, but the metadata should then stream correctly.