GOautodial Open Source Omni-channel Contact Center Suite installation and setup.
Boot the Goautodial 3.0 to the server using IPMI or KVM and hit Enter to get started.
Hurray! The installation has been completed. You can now remove the installation CD and press ENTER to reboot.
Once rebooted, you need to run an update. So type "yum update" on your console (as mentioned in the below image). After the update completes, reboot your server.
By default, DHCP is enabled. The IP of your server depends on what is assigned by your DHCP server.
GoAutoDial does not have a desktop manager installed so you need to access it via the network from your workstation or login physically to the server.
How to Configure Static IP
In order to configure a Static IP on GoAutoDial, you need to follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Using an SSH or Putty type setup then Press Enter.
2. Later select Network Configuration.
3. Now edit the option "Device".
4. Later select eth0.
5. Press the SPACE bar on your keyboard to uncheck the DHCP option and then input your Static IP.
6. Now edit DNS configuration.
7. After that input DNS (e.g 22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199)
Once you have finished, save the Network configuration. Now restart the Network services by running this command via SSH
service network restart
How to change the Time zone
1. Using SSH or Putty, type setup then Press Enter.
2. Later select Timezone Configuration and press enter to go ahead.
3. Now select Timezone and then click OK.
4. Upon configuring your Timezone restart mysqld and httpd by typing /etc/init.d/mysqld restart and service httpd restart.
service httpd restart
5. After restarting mysqld and httpd type date to see Date and Time in your Server
Now open your GoAutodial CE portal via a browser by putting the IP address on the address bar.
How to set up an Outbound Campaign
1. Log in to your portal as an administrator and Select TELEPHONY and CAMPAIGNS on the left side panel.
2. Click on ADD NEW CAMPAIGN and select the CAMPAIGN TYPE (Outbound).
3. Check the tickbox to manually edit the Campaign ID and Campaign Name
4. Browse to your Lead File directory, Select the Specific Country/Code then Select a Duplicate phone checker between Check for duplicates by phone in List ID and Check for duplicates by phone in all Campaign List then click Upload Leads once done.
5. Select the correct fields for your leads e.g. Phone Number, First Name, Last Name...
6. Lead status will be posted after you successfully uploaded your lead file, Click Next to proceed.
7. Select a preferred setting for your Campaign. For the Dial Method, you can choose Manual, Auto_Dial or Predictive and for the Auto Dial Level, you can choose Slow, Normal Max or High. "Carrier to use for this Campaign" allows you to choose between a Manually created carrier and an existing JustGoVoIP account for your campaign. Please note that only active carriers will appear/ will be shown. Click "Finish" once done.
For this guide we can use the following SIP account:
Realm/Domain: (Server IP)
Agent Login Procedure
1. On the GoAutoDial main page click Agent Login
2. Input the agent credentials below then click LOGIN.
Agent Login: agent001
Agent Password: goautodial
After clicking on SUBMIT your softphone/extension will ring, ANSWER the call and you will hear “You are currently the only person in this conference” DO NOT HANG UP.
Note: You must input the correct credentials for the campaign name to show up. Click Refresh Campaign List to double-check.
3. Click Resume Button to start receiving calls if your campaign is using Predictive dialling or Auto Dial method of dialling
4. To do Manual Dial click the Manual Dial Button on your agent interface
For USA and Canada Route, use 1 Dial Code
For UK, use 44 Dial code
For AUS, use 61 Dial Code
Then input the Phone Number and Click Dial Now
The highlighted "LIVE CALL" will be the key/basis to know if the call was successfully connected
5. Click Hangup Button on the agent portal to hang up the call and select a Call Disposition
NOTE: When you are done with your shift, click on the "Logout" button in the upper right corner of the agent screen.