VDOpanel is a powerful video hosting and streaming platform that can be installed on a cPanel server. Before proceeding with the installation process, I assume you have a suitable video server. If you do not have a video server or require a more powerful one, please check our Video Dedicated server configurations and choose the best fit for you.
Or if you are looking for a custom server configuration, please get in touch with us with your requirement.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to install VDOpanel on a cPanel server. Before you begin, please ensure you have root access to the cPanel server and SSH enabled.
- Recommended System: CentOS 7, CentOS 8 or AlmaLinux 8.
- Do not make any edits or changes to the vdopanel cPanel account.
- Ensure that NGINX is not installed on the cPanel server before.
- Install PHP 7.2, 7.3 or 7.4 with ionCube PHP Loader + suphp.
- Enable (exec, shell_exec and allow_url_fopen) for PHP.
- Disable PHP-FPM for the vdopanel account.
- Set the following values for PHP settings:
- max_execution_time = 180
- max_input_time = 180
- memory_limit = 512M
- post_max_size = 2000M
- upload_max_filesize = 2000M
Minimum VPS/Dedicated Server Requirement:
- 1 Core CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1GB HDD
Now, let's proceed with the installation process:
1. Log in to your server via SSH using root access. If you don't have root access, ensure sufficient sudo privileges.
2. Download the VDOpanel installation script by running the following command:
curl -L https://vdopanel.com/dist/install.bin > install.bin && chmod +x install.bin
3. Run the installation script using the following command:
4. The setup wizard will guide you through the installation process. Make sure to follow the prompts and provide accurate information when prompted.
5. After the installation, you must insert the license key in the VDOpanel admin panel. Login to the admin panel and insert the license key to activate your VDOpanel installation.
Congratulations! You have now successfully installed VDOpanel on your cPanel server. You can now start uploading and managing your videos through the VDOpanel interface.