In this example, we're going to upload a test.html file to the public_html folder in File Manager. So when you visit the file through a web browser, you'd go to yourdomain.com/test.html. If you wanted to place the file in a subfolder called test, then to visit the file in a browser you'd go to yourdomain.com/test/test.html
Log into cPanel.
1) On the home screen under the files section choose "File Manager".
2) Next, choose where you'd like to start in. For this example, we're going to use the Web Root option - which is the public_html folder. Since we're uploading to the public_html folder we do not need to navigate anywhere else.
3) Select "Upload" from the icons at the top.
4) Navigate to the file you want to upload on your local computer by selecting the "Choose File" button.
5) Select the file and click "Open". Once the file is finished uploading you can click on the link in the cetner of the screen to retrun to the folder you uploaded the file to
Now, in a web browser, we can visit the file and verify it uploaded to the location correctly.
- Email, SSL
- 458 Users Found This Useful
As we know, du command is used to check the disk usage of files and folders under Linux system....
what is eximstats database? Eximstats parses the exim log to produce text and graphical data,...
Types of quotas Usage quota or Block quota: It limits the amount of disk space that can be...
Part 1: Initial Setup in WHMCS Begin by going to Setup > Payment Gateways in WHMCS....
To remove MYSQL strict mode from servers, run following commands: mv -v /usr/my.cnf...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution