Let’s see how to install DokuWiki in Softaculous.
1) Find DokuWiki in the menu.
2) Go to Install.
- All the defaults for these options should be fine for most purposes, but we’ll take a look at them anyway.
- If you have multiple domains on your account, you can choose where to install DokuWiki.
- The next two box allows you to set the directory name which should not exist on the server yet.
- Set the Wiki Name and ACL Policy, whether the wiki should be Open, Public or Closed, here. These can be changed later from the software’s admin panel.
- Enter a username, password, real name and admin email for the admin account.
3) Click Install.
After a moment, the software will be installed.
4) Use this link to view your newly installed application.