Install the Sentora Web Hosting Control Panel on Centos/Ubuntu
- You MUST have setup DNS for the sub-domain that will be assigned to Sentora panel PRIOR to install.
Once logged in SSH console as root, use this command line:
bash <(curl -L -Ss http://sentora.org/install)
If you have issues with curl you can try to copy and paste this command (for CentOS):
yum install wget -y && cd /tmp && wget sentora.org/install && bash install
Alternatively you can do it manually:
1) Login to your server as root user:
2) Ensure you are in your home directory:
3) download the installer
4) Make the installer executable
chmod +x install
5) Run the installer
6) Follow the on screen instructions during the installation.
7) Return to user level ( or reboot server )
All passwords are saved in file /root/passwords.txt
Was this answer helpful?
What does the limiter option do? The limiter option is used to limit a user from sending mails...
Part 1: Initial Setup in WHMCS Begin by going to Setup > Payment Gateways in...
cPanel only LVE Manager inodes Limits extension allows you to set inodes limits for your...
Your account with Ucartz Hosting may include the ability to host multiple websites depending on...
To create a new account go to WHM >> Account Functions >> Create a New Account. To...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution