- You MUST have setup DNS for the sub-domain that will be assigned to Sentora panel PRIOR to install.
Once logged in SSH console as root, use this command line:
bash <(curl -L -Ss http://sentora.org/install)
If you have issues with curl you can try to copy and paste this command (for CentOS):
yum install wget -y && cd /tmp && wget sentora.org/install && bash install
Alternatively you can do it manually:
1) Login to your server as root user:
2) Ensure you are in your home directory:
3) download the installer
4) Make the installer executable
chmod +x install
5) Run the installer
6) Follow the on screen instructions during the installation.
7) Return to user level ( or reboot server )
All passwords are saved in file /root/passwords.txt