How do I connect Windows VPS using Remote Desktop
Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Remote Desktop Connection.
- - OR -
- Click Start -> Run.
- Type mstsc in text box and hit Enter Key.
- Enter your Server’s IP Address and hit Enter Key.
- Enter Login Details
Note: Remote Desktop Connection is only available for Windows VPS or Windows Dedicated Servers. If you are Shared Hosting user, you can not connect to the Hosting Server.
- To connect to your Windows VPS or Dedicated server from Mac OS, you can use CoRD. You can download CoRD from following URL:
- Once CoRD is installed on your Mac system, open the program.
- Click on the Servers icon and then click the + icon to add a server to the list.
- Enter your Server’s IP Address. [If RDP is configured on non-standard port i.e. any other port than 3389 then you will have to mention your VPS-IP-Address:Port Number e.g. 127.0.0.0:1245]
- You can use open source client rdesktop for Linux in order to connect to your VPS from any Linux distribution. You can download rdesktop client from the below URL:
- Once you rdesktop is installed in your Linux system; fire following command in Terminal:
- rdesktop VPS_IP_Address................................(If RDP service is configured on default port) OR
- rdesktop VPS_IP_Address:port number ..........(if RDP service is configured on non standard port)
- Enter your VPS Username(administrator), password and click on Right Arrow button.
Was this answer helpful?
IMPORTANT!: You MUST have setup DNS for the sub-domain that will be assigned to Sentora...
To remove MYSQL strict mode from servers, run following commands: mv -v /usr/my.cnf...
Part 1: Initial Setup in WHMCS Begin by going to Setup > Payment Gateways in WHMCS....
Sometimes it's necessary to upload files to your cPanel account. This can be easily accomplished...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution