How do I connect Windows VPS using Remote Desktop
Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Remote Desktop Connection.
- - OR -
- Click Start -> Run.
- Type mstsc in text box and hit Enter Key.
- Enter your Server’s IP Address and hit Enter Key.
- Enter Login Details
Note: Remote Desktop Connection is only available for Windows VPS or Windows Dedicated Servers. If you are Shared Hosting user, you can not connect to the Hosting Server.
- To connect to your Windows VPS or Dedicated server from Mac OS, you can use CoRD. You can download CoRD from following URL:
- Once CoRD is installed on your Mac system, open the program.
- Click on the Servers icon and then click the + icon to add a server to the list.
- Enter your Server’s IP Address. [If RDP is configured on non-standard port i.e. any other port than 3389 then you will have to mention your VPS-IP-Address:Port Number e.g. 127.0.0.0:1245]
- You can use open source client rdesktop for Linux in order to connect to your VPS from any Linux distribution. You can download rdesktop client from the below URL:
- Once you rdesktop is installed in your Linux system; fire following command in Terminal:
- rdesktop VPS_IP_Address................................(If RDP service is configured on default port) OR
- rdesktop VPS_IP_Address:port number ..........(if RDP service is configured on non standard port)
- Enter your VPS Username(administrator), password and click on Right Arrow button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you have a reseller, you can set up and use custom name servers. For example, if your domain...
IMPORTANT!: You MUST have setup DNS for the sub-domain that will be assigned to Sentora...
In cPanel, Go to your Subdomains panel. Find one that looks like the domain you’ve just...
Your account with Ucartz Hosting may include the ability to host multiple websites depending on...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution