How to Install Zpanel on Centos
zPanel is the most preferably choice for cPanel alternative. It is free, light and smoothly designed. Here is how you can Install zPanel on Centos 7 (any Centos version>=6).
To install zPanel on your server, you need these things
- An unmanaged VPS Server with CentOS 6+ installed
- 512MB of RAM
- Root details of the VPS Server
zPanel is a free file control panel for managing files & performing actions on your server. In simple words, it is the most desirable free alternative of cPanel which has almost all features that cPanel has. I am installing the latest version of zPanel (10.1.1) on my centos 6.5 VPS server.
Steps to install zPanel on CentOS
Pre-installation steps (ensure if the system is ready): You need to stop and remove apache, PHP , MySQL if they’re already running. You only need the OS. And an updated system as well.
Perform this command to update scriptsyum -y update
during the update process, if you geet any error,use the command belowyum -y remove qpid-cpp-client
& then run the 1st script again to update system.
Once done, reboot the VPS.
zPanel 10.1.1 -Installation Steps
1. You need to download the installer file by performing this commandwget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zpanel/installers/master/install/CentOS-6_4/10_1_1.sh
2. Make the installer executablechmod +x 10_1_1.sh
4. & Now you need to run the installer by performing this command.
Here you will be asked, FQDN, External IP & timezone. Set them accordingly. (Read FAQ section)./10_1_1.sh
Was this answer helpful?
Part 1: Initial Setup in WHMCS Begin by going to Setup > Payment Gateways in...
1. Login to your WHM 2. Click on Add Package 3. Create a Package for Reseller/MasterReseller...
Quick tips: To see the details of logical volume group use: vgdisplay To see the details of...
In cPanel, Go to your Subdomains panel. Find one that looks like the domain you’ve just...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution