In order to add an additional domain name to your hosting account:
1. Register a domain name or make sure you have access to the DNS settings of the domain that you want to relocate.
2. Login to your control panel using credentials provided in the welcome email.
3. Select "Domain Setup" option.
4. Choose "Add another domain option".
5. On the next screen enter the domain name for the domain you want to add and hit "Create" button.
Feel free to submit a support ticket if you feel difficulty if adding your domain.