Follow these instructions to create a database in zPanel:
1. Click the MySQL Database icon in the Database Management section on the ZPanel home page as shown below.
2. You’ll now see Create a new MySQL® database – Put in the name you’d like for this database.
3. Click Create.
To Add a User to Your Database
Follow these instructions to add a user to a database in ZPanel.
1. Click MySQL Users in the Database Management section on the ZPanel main page.
2. You’ll now see Create a new MySQL® User – Put in the name you’d like for this user
3. You’ll have a drop-down list of databases, select the one you just created
4. Click Create
You won’t manually enter the password, because they’re created automatically for better security.