WordPress SMTP Authentication
your wordpress install
1) Download the zip from "http://www.callum-macdonald.com/download/wp_mail_smtp.zip".
2) Now, unzip the file and get the file named "wp_mail_smtp.php".
3) Copy the file to the folder - Plugins "\wordpress\wp-content\plugins".
4) Login to wordpress as "admin" and click on plugins you will see WP-Mail-SMTP
5) Click on Options->E-mail to Modify the SMTP settings
6) modify the following fields
* Specify - from the name and email address created under your domain
* Choose to send mail by SMTP
* Specify an SMTP host (mail.domainname).
* Choose to use SMTP authentication or not (yes).
* Specify an SMTP username and password. (specify one valid email ID/pass)
Once you finish. Click on update options.
7) Test the mail function from there using " send Test".
Putting the poll will help your site visitors to vote on the specific multiple choice...How to manage web links in Joomla?
You need to go to the components tab and then to the Web Links. And then you have to click on...Increasing PHP Memory Limit for WordPress
To set the maximum amount of memory that can be used by PHP for WordPress blog, follow these...Installation of Joomla with Fantastico and Softaculous
Joomla can be installed easily and quickly by Fantastico or Softaculous which are offered with...Installation of WordPress with Fantastico and Softaculous
WordPress can be installed quickly and easily through Systems installation with 1-click...