Step 1: Login to control panel of Plesk and select File Manager.
Step 2: Now, search for the folder “App_data” and choose upload files.
Step 3: Browse the file into the computer and select .mdb files from the database.
Step 4: Click “OK”.
Step 5: Also you have to give permission write permission to your .mdb file. You can give the file permission in Plesk by following steps:
- Once logged into your Plesk panel, go to the "Files" tab and browse to the file/directory in question.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the file/directory -- you will notice a small "down-arrow" button to the right. Click this and select "Change Permissions".
- Click to select the user account "Application pool group (IWPG_youraccount)".
- Click the "Allow" checkbox for "Full Control".
- Click OK to save changes.
Step 1: Go to the "Websites & Domains". Now click on "ODBC Data Sources".
Step 2: To add the ODBC click on the button "Add ODBC DSN".
Step 3: Open a new ODBC connection by entering the name and description if you want.
Step 4: You will get the drop-down list and select Microsoft Access Driver (.mdb). Click “OK”.
Step 5: Now, get the database path file:
Set the database as website .mdb C:\inetpub\vhosts\ yourdomain.com\ App_Data\website.mdb
Step 6: Check out the button to test and enable the connection. If you created the username and password then access it to open the connection.
The following steps are for changing the settings of an existing ODBC connection:
Step 1: Now go to the websites & domains and tap on ODBC Data Sources.
Step 2: Select the specified connection name. Customize the settings.
Step 3: Select “Test” for checking the functioning of the connection provided in the new settings. Then tap “Finish”.
The following steps are for removing an ODBC connection:
Step 1: Go to the websites & domains and select ODBC Data Sources.
Step 2: Click on the checkbox which can be seen near to the connection that you want to remove or deselect.
Step 3: Click “Remove”. Then confirm the removing option and then select “Ok”.