1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon.
3. In left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see the list of all databases. Select appropriate database which you want to edit and it will be expanded.
5. Scroll down and mark "Check All" then click on the Drop-down option and select "Repair table".
If table successfully repaired then it will show an "Ok" message otherwise it will show some error on few tables like "Error unknown engine" related errors.