This article will show you how forward emails in cPanel
- Login to your cPanel Web Host manager at http://ipaddress:2086 as root.
- Go to your List Accounts, in the Find option, type list, and select List Accounts
- From the middle pane, click on the cPanel logo next to the domain you wish to manage.
- Under the Mail option, select Forwards option.
- To add an email forwarder, click the Add Forwarder button
- Enter your username and select the domain
- Input your forwarding address and your variables
- Click Add Forwarder