- You need to go to the components tab and then to the Web Links. And then you have to click on the categories.
- To create the category first scroll right and hit the new button.
- Enter the title for it and click on save. Then go to the Links tab and click on it.
- Scroll right and click on new and enter the name for the web link. Type the URL and then hit the save button.
- Go the menus, click on new and then the web links. Select the category and enter the title, and here you need to choose the category that you have created now.
- And then click on save.
How to manage web links in Joomla?
Putting the poll will help your site visitors to vote on the specific multiple choice...Increasing PHP Memory Limit for WordPress
To set the maximum amount of memory that can be used by PHP for WordPress blog, follow these...Installation of Joomla with Fantastico and Softaculous
Joomla can be installed easily and quickly by Fantastico or Softaculous which are offered with...Installation of WordPress with Fantastico and Softaculous
WordPress can be installed quickly and easily through Systems installation with 1-click...Showing of Tags Cloud in WordPress
Locate the file yourdomain.com/wp-includes/category-template.php and download it via FTP on your...