How to upload a file using File Manager in cPanel
In this example, we're going to upload a test.html file to the public_html folder in File Manager. So when you visit the file through a web browser, you'd go to yourdomain.com/test.html. If you wanted to place the file in a subfolder called test, then to visit the file in a browser you'd go to yourdomain.com/test/test.html
Log into cPanel.
1) On the home screen under the files section choose "File Manager".
2) Next, choose where you'd like to start in. For this example, we're going to use the Web Root option - which is the public_html folder. Since we're uploading to the public_html folder we do not need to navigate anywhere else.
3) Select "Upload" from the icons at the top.
4) Navigate to the file you want to upload on your local computer by selecting the "Choose File" button.
5) Select the file and click "Open". Once the file is finished uploading you can click on the link in the cetner of the screen to retrun to the folder you uploaded the file to
Now, in a web browser, we can visit the file and verify it uploaded to the location correctly.
If you have a reseller, you can set up and use custom name servers. For example, if your domain...How to Create WHM Accounts/Master/Alpha in Zamfoo ??
1. Login to your WHM 2. Click on Add Package 3. Create a Package for Reseller/MasterReseller...How to add a package in WHM?
How do I add, edit and delete packages in WHM? The following article explains how to add, edit...How to Configure PayPal in WHMCS
Part 1: Initial Setup in WHMCS Begin by going to Setup > Payment Gateways in WHMCS....How to Install Zpanel on Centos
zPanel is the most preferably choice for cPanel alternative. It is free, light and smoothly...