We recommend having a minimum of a VPS/Dedicated Server. Currently, I am proceeding assuming you already own a Dedicated Server.
In case you require one, get a Dedicated Server.
Prerequisite for the cPanel Server:
- Dont make edit or changes on vdopanel cPanel account
- Make sure NGINX not installed on the cPanel server before
- php 7.2, 7.3 or 7.4 with ionCube PHP Loader
- Make sure (exec, shell_exec and allow_url_fopen) enabled for PHP
- Disable PHP-FPM for vdopanel account
- Set this values for php settings :
max_execution_time = 180
max_input_time = 180
memory_limit = 512M
post_max_size = 2000M
upload_max_filesize = 2000M
After Installation completed Login your Admin Panel and Insert License Key.
1. Log in to your server via SSH (root login is a requirement). If you are not logged in as root or have sufficient sudo privileges, the installation will not function.
2. Now Run the below command and press Enter :
curl -L https://vdopanel.com/dist/install.bin > install.bin && chmod +x install.bin
3. Now run the below command and press Enter
4. Setup will now guide you through the installation process.