Change cPanel Logo:
1. Login to WHM.
2. Find Customization Option using Search Bar.
3. Add Company Name, Help Link, and Logos for cPanel and WebMail. You can add favicon as well if required.
4. Press Save Button after you add the desired things.
5. Login to the cPanel and check for the changes like the below image.
- Login to root user of the Server
- Head over to the directory /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/themes
- In themes directory, you can find stock phpMyAdmin theme named pmahome. Create a copy of the stock theme using the following command.
cp -r pmahome rootadminz
- Replace the logo_left.png and logo_right.png image files in rootadminz/img directory with your desired logo files.
- If you need to edit theme name edit theme.json as per your requirement.
- Fix the permissions for the new theme directory.
chown -R root:wheel /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/themes/rootadminz
- Edit the file /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php and add the following line at the end of the file. This will make your customised theme as default for all cPanel Users.
- Login to cPanel and open phpMyAdmin and check if changes are reflecting like the below image.