CentOS Web Panel Features
Here are some of the most beneficial features and services offered by CentOS Web Panel.
- Apache Web Server ( Mod Security + Automatic updated rules optional).
- PHP 5.6 (suPHP, SuExec + PHP version switcher).
- MySQL/MariaDB + phpMyAdmin.
- Email – Postfix and Dovecot, mailboxes, RoundCube web interface ((Antivirus, Spamassassin optional).
- CSF (Config Server Firewall).
- Backups ( this feature is optional).
- Easy user management interface.
- Setups Server for Web Hosting with WordPress.
- FreeDNS Server.
- Live Monitoring.
- File System Lock (means, no more website hacking due to locking of files from changes).
- Server configuration AutoFixer.
- cPanel Account Migration.
- TeamSpeak 3 Manager (Voice) and Shoutcast Manager (video streaming).
Requirements of CentOS Web Panel Installer:
To avoid getting any problems, please make sure to read all of the following important instructions thoroughly prior to the CWP installation process.
- Only install CWP on a freshly installed CentOS 7 server without any configuration changes.
- Minimum RAM requirement for 32-bit 512MB and 64-bit 1GB with 10GB of free space.
- Only static IP addresses are currently supported, no support for dynamic, sticky, or internal IP addresses.
- There isn’t any uninstaller for removing CWP after installation, you must reload the OS to remove it.
Let's begin: Installation of CentOS Web Panel (CWP)
Start with the following commands:
yum -y install wget yum -y update reboot
Once the reboot is done. Enter a hostname for your CentOS WP.
The hostname is recommended to be a subdomain rather than the main domain.
Now, Let 's download the CentOS Web Panel
CWP for CentOS 6 server:
cd /usr/local/src wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-latest sh cwp-latest
CWP for CentOS 7 server:
cd /usr/local/src wget http://centos-webpanel.com/cwp-el7-latest sh cwp-el7-latest
Wait until the screen has stopped moving after around 30-40 minutes. If done, you need to reboot your server to complete the installation:
Log into your control panel as root use the following link:
http://serverIP:2030 Username: root Password: root password.
After login, Set up the name server
DNS Functions > Edit Nameserver IP
Set Up shared IP
CWP settings>Edit Settings>write the shared IP
Set one hosting package
Go to package>add package>fill in the info and limits of the package
Set up root email
Got to CWP settings> Edit Settings>write the root email for the CWP
Let us set up and manage your CentOS WP. Choose any of our Managed CWP VPS Packages!!