Let us see how to configure email filters for individual cPanel users:
- Login to your cPanel Web Host manager at http://ipaddress:2086 as root.
- Go to your List Accounts, in the Find option, type listand select List Accounts
- From the middle pane, click on the cPanel logo next to the domain you wish to manage.
- Under the Mail option, select User Level Filtering option.
- Find your account and select Manage Filters
- Click Create a new Filter
- Name your filter pertaining to something in relation
- Create your rules, you can click the + to add more
- Click Activate to enable and save the filter