AzuraCast has a highly granular Access Control List (ACL) system which allows you to control the permissions of users of each group.
The access control list works as:
- One or more Users can be in a Role.
- Each Role has one or more Permissions, which gives everyone in that Role that level of access.
There are special permissions that will grant access to each user:
1. All Permissions:
- Enables global permission which creates a super-user with access to all of the AzuraCast installation.
- Enables station-specific permission, creating a super-user allowing full access to a specific station only.
2. Manage Stations:
- Enables global permission and allows the user to administer any stations that exist in the AzuraCast installation.
To manage any roles and permissions, the users must be in a role that has the "Administer Permissions" permission globally.