We will see in this article how to view a list of the accounts in WHM. You can quickly view all the cPanel accounts created under the WHM account by going to the List Accounts section, this is a great way to easily manage all the aspects of your cPanel accounts.
1) Log into WHM
2) Click on the List Accounts button located under the Account Information section in the left side menu. You could also click directly on the Account Information which is located in the centre of the main page.
3) A page containing a list of all your cPanel accounts will load, which can be split up into pages in case you have a large number of accounts.
This page contains a lot of information related to your accounts like:
- Domains listed on the account
- cPanel icon for each account (to log in as the root owner)
- An IP address assigned to each cPanel
- Username assigned to each cPanel
- The contact email address associated with each account
- Date when the account was set up in WHM.
- Partition the account is on
- Quota (disk space) allocated to the account
- Disk space used so far
- Package the account was assigned to when created in WHM
- cPanel theme
- Reseller/owner name of each account
4) You can also use the Search function to look for a specific account for easier navigation, you can search by domain, username, IP, package or owner.
5) From this page, you can also perform certain actions on each account by clicking on the plus icon (+) sign located in front of each cPanel account.
This will expand a tab which will allow you to perform the following actions:
- Change cPanel Password
- Change Contact Email
- Change Quota
- Change Plan (package)
- Modify Account
- Suspend Account
- Terminate Account
You can easily manage all the aspects of your cPanel accounts from the List Accounts section of WHM. It also offers you a great overview of how many accounts you have and the resources used by each once.