A very useful tool for managing your user’s Email accounts, especially from a storage perspective, is the Email Disk Usage feature. This allows you to permanently delete information stored in any of the account mailbox folders (e.g. inbox, draft, sent etc.).
To check Email Disk Usage in cPanel follow below-mentioned steps:
- Login to your cPanel account and navigate to the Email Accounts section.
- From the More button, choose Manage Disk Usage.
- On the next page, click on the Account drop-down menu and choose the desired Email account.
- From the table below, click on the Manage button in line with the desired folder.
- Choose one of 5 available options/filters from the Messages to delete drop down menu in order to specify exactly which information to remove. The Custom query is especially useful if you wish to set up more specific filters. In order to learn more about it, follow this link.